We use your Personal Information only for providing and improving the Site. By using the Site, you agree to the collection and use of information in accordance with this policy.
Information Collection and Use
While using our Site, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you. Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to your name, company email address and company phone number.
Edocuments shall be free to use, reproduce, display, perform, modify, transmit and distribute such User Submissions on an unrestricted basis. Edocuments, however, will not release your name or otherwise publicize the fact that you submitted such User Submissions to us unless: (a) you grant Edocuments permission to do so; (b) Edocuments first notifies you that the User Submissions you submitted to a particular part of the Site will be published or otherwise used with your name on it; or (c) Edocuments is required to do so by law.
You may only submit User Submissions that are (a) originated or owned by you, (b) submitted with the express permission of the owner, or (c) are in the public domain. You are prohibited from submitting or transmitting to or from the Site any unlawful, threatening, libellous, defamatory, obscene, or pornographic materials that would violate any law or the rights of others, including without limitation, laws against copyright infringement. Violation of these restrictions may result in restricting or limiting your access or use of the Site.
Edocuments also reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to delete or remove your User Submissions from the Site and to restrict, suspend or terminate your access to all or part of the Site, at any time for any reason without prior notice or liability.
Edocuments may also establish general practices and limits on the use of the Site. Edocuments shall have no liability or responsibility for the deletion of, or failure to, store any information or materials in connection with any User Submissions.
Edocuments may, but is not obligated to, monitor or review (a) any areas on the Site where users submit or transmit User Submissions, and (b) the substance of any User Submissions. To the maximum extent permitted by law, Edocuments will have no liability related to User Submissions arising under the laws of copyright, libel, privacy, obscenity, or otherwise. Edocuments disclaims all liability with respect to the misuse, loss, modification, or unavailability of any User Submissions.
Websites Content Disclaimer
- Unless otherwise specified, the information on its websites is directed solely at those who access the websites from the UK mainland.
- Edocuments has taken every care in the preparation of the content of its websites. To the extent permitted by applicable law, Edocuments disclaims all warranties express or implied, as to the accuracy of the information contained in its websites. Edocuments uses reasonable care to make sure that the information appearing on its websites is accurate and up-to-date. However, errors and omissions do occur and the user should not take the accuracy of the information for granted but should check directly with Edocuments. None of the material contained in its websites is to be relied upon as a statement or representation of fact.
- Edocuments shall not be liable to any person for any loss or damage, which may arise from the use of any of the information contained in any of the materials in its websites. The statutory rights of a customer dealing with Edocuments as a consumer shall remain unaffected.
- Certain (hypertext) links in this site will lead to websites that are not under the control of Edocuments. When you activate any of these links you will leave Edocuments websites and Edocuments will accept no responsibility or liability in respect of the material on any website that is not under the control of Edocuments.
- Edocuments give permission to use, copy and distribute materials appearing on its websites and any related graphics provided that the copyright notice shown below appears in all copies.
These disclaimers and exclusions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English Law. If any provision of these disclaimers and exclusions shall be unlawful, void or for any reason unenforceable then that provision shall be deemed severable and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining provisions.
Like many site operators, we collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our Site ("Log Data").
This Log Data may include information such as your computer's Internet Protocol ("IP") address, browser type, browser version, the pages of our Site that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages and other statistics.
In addition, we may use third party services such as Google Analytics that collect, monitor and analyze this.
We may use your Personal Information to contact you with newsletters, marketing or promotional materials and other information.
Cookies are files with small amount of data, which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a web site and stored on your computer's hard drive.
Like many sites, we use "cookies" to collect information. You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Site.
The security of your Personal Information is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.