At Edocuments, we're passionate about finding and nurturing the very best talent.
Hone your skills with the support of the only organisation of its kind that has achieved the sought-after Kitemark standard.
Make a difference by introducing more construction professionals to a truly innovative building information management platform.
Protect vital resources by helping to facilitate a project handover documentation service that provides welcome peace of mind to today's time-strapped and cash-conscious construction professionals and building managers.
Work for a company that's transforming the way some of the biggest companies in the world are managing and delivering their data.
Contact our team now to learn more about our current vacancies.
Role: Project BIM Manager/Strategic BIM Implementation Manager
Looking to further expand our expertise and capability in managing information for BIM projects, a position exists for an experienced information management professional to oversee and develop our products and solutions. The successful candidate will be self-driven and share our enthusiasm to deliver a world class British Standard Kitemarked service and product.
Working closely with our project and software teams on a variety of projects the will play a key part in ensuring our solutions continue to deliver and evolve with industry standards.Key Responsibilities
- Managing the BS1192 BIM Kitemarked processes for project and asset information.
- Leading the advancement of BIM best practice.
- Directing production teams to align with BIM requirements.
- Training and development of emerging team members.
- Liaising with the Development team to ensure system improvements carried out OTIF.
- Problem resolution and risk management.
- Leading site meetings when required.
- Validation of data including QA/QC project deliverables.
- Clash detection and auditing of information modelled by the supply chain.
- Learn and demonstrate proficiency in software related to BIM.
- A strong understanding of BIM Level 2 standards, particularly BS1192 (inc Parts 2, 3, 4).
- Practical knowledge of BIM software e.g. Autodesk 3D Design, Engineering & Construction software, Dynamo, Solibiri etc.
- Adapts to changes in the work environment; manages competing demands; changes approach or method to best fit the situation able to deal with frequent change, delays, or unexpected events.
- Excellent collaborative and organisational skills with the ability to communicate effectively.
- Takes independent actions and calculated risks, looks for and takes advantage of opportunities.
- Displays original thinking and creativity, meets challenges with resourcefulness, develops innovative approaches and ideas.
- Sets and achieves challenging goals, demonstrates persistence and overcomes obstacles.
- Effectively influences actions and opinions of others.