At Edocuments, we're passionate about finding and nurturing the very best talent.
Hone your skills with the support of the only organisation of its kind that has achieved the sought-after Kitemark standard.
Make a difference by introducing more construction professionals to a truly innovative building information management platform.
Protect vital resources by helping to facilitate a project handover documentation service that provides welcome peace of mind to today's time-strapped and cash-conscious construction professionals and building managers.
Work for a company that's transforming the way some of the biggest companies in the world are managing and delivering their data.
Contact our team now to learn more about our current vacancies.
Role: Information Controller
Responsible for the collation of accurate handover information on time and in full. Reporting to the Project Manager.Key Responsibilities
- Using inhouse software to manage information provided by subcontractors and clients to ensure timely project handover
- Ensure all incoming information is recorded as received and dealt with promptly
- Extract information from external sources to complete equipment schedules
- Ensure that personal system tasks are actioned on time in full and third-party actions are closed on completion
- Review and approve as-built literature/information provided by third parties
- Action non-technical comments on manuals
- Addressing any project creep and controlling where possible. Elevate to the Project Manager if needed
- Maintain project management tools to ensure the information is relevant, correct and up to date
- Maintain your ability in the use of, all relevant ICT (Information & Communications Technology)
- Feedback any system/process improvements to appropriate internal team to ensure continuous improvement is sustained
- Attend training and to develop relevant knowledge and skills
- Fulfil roles required as detailed within the Master Information Delivery Plan (MIDP) or Task Information Delivery Plan (TIPD)
- Attention to detail, quality checking is a large part of the role
- Understanding of data management
- Able to organise information in a logical manner
- Work off own initiative and prioritise work load
- Good communication skills
- Methodical, completer finisher, questioning nature
- Quality background
- Understanding of the construction industry
- Information controller background