At Edocuments, we're passionate about finding and nurturing the very best talent.
Hone your skills with the support of the only organisation of its kind that has achieved the sought-after Kitemark standard.
Make a difference by introducing more construction professionals to a truly innovative building information management platform.
Protect vital resources by helping to facilitate a project handover documentation service that provides welcome peace of mind to today's time-strapped and cash-conscious construction professionals and building managers.
Work for a company that's transforming the way some of the biggest companies in the world are managing and delivering their data.
Contact our team now to learn more about our current vacancies.
Project Manager - UK North
To plan, manage and execute on time, in full the collation of record handover information, in order to maintain and develop the sales of Edocuments (or its associated companies) products, to end user Clients and Contractors.Key Responsibilities
- Manage the collation of the record handover information to the agreed template, timescale and quality.
- Plan, control and co-ordinate the internal technical and administration staff who compile the data and products.
- Monitor and report on activities and provide relevant management information at regular meetings.
- Communicate with customers and construction team members to ensure all necessary information is obtained, processed and feedback provided within the agreed timescales.
- Manage the financial elements for each project and advise customers and internal estimators of any alterations to costs that need to be advised to customers.
- Report on changes to the Development and Project Team on any non-standard requirements to products or processes and ensure such knowledge is factored into the planning of the department's strategy, resources and procedures.
- Manage all staff reporting to the position so as to effectively recruit, train, evaluate, motivate, delegate and monitor their activities.
- Liaise with other departments in order to establish and maintain effective and relevant activities and support in relation to the organisation's sales, production and operating functions.
- Use personal judgement and initiative to develop effective and constructive solutions to challenges that arise within the handover information process.
- Manage/liaise with customers and advise them of status of their projects.
- Maintain the project status database to ensure the information is relevant, correct and up to date.
- Maintain your ability in the use of, all relevant ICT (Information & Communications Technology) and other systems within the project management function.
- Maintain and develop existing and new customers through account support, and liaison with internal order-processing staff.
- Liaise and attend meetings with other company functions necessary to perform duties and aid business and organisational development.
- Attend training and to develop relevant knowledge and skills.
- Adhere to local and externally relevant health and safety laws and policies.
- Home based in the north of England serving customers in Liverpool, Manchester but prepared for UK and potentially international travel
- Competitive salary
- Healthcare and pension on completion of 3 month probation
- 2pm finish on a Friday
- 24 days annual leave
Role: Information Controller
Responsible for the collation of accurate handover information on time and in full. Reporting to the Project Manager.Key Responsibilities
- Using inhouse software to manage information provided by subcontractors and clients to ensure timely project handover
- Ensure all incoming information is recorded as received and dealt with promptly
- Extract information from external sources to complete equipment schedules
- Ensure that personal system tasks are actioned on time in full and third-party actions are closed on completion
- Review and approve as-built literature/information provided by third parties
- Action non-technical comments on manuals
- Addressing any project creep and controlling where possible. Elevate to the Project Manager if needed
- Maintain project management tools to ensure the information is relevant, correct and up to date
- Maintain your ability in the use of, all relevant ICT (Information & Communications Technology)
- Feedback any system/process improvements to appropriate internal team to ensure continuous improvement is sustained
- Attend training and to develop relevant knowledge and skills
- Fulfil roles required as detailed within the Master Information Delivery Plan (MIDP) or Task Information Delivery Plan (TIPD)
- Attention to detail, quality checking is a large part of the role
- Understanding of data management
- Able to organise information in a logical manner
- Work off own initiative and prioritise work load
- Good communication skills
- Methodical, completer finisher, questioning nature
- Quality background
- Understanding of the construction industry
- Information controller background